How many of you enjoy sleeping with loud music but don’t want to wake up everyone else in the house? Earphones keep falling out and are uncomfortable especially when you sleep on your sides and headphones force you to sleep facing the ceiling. Well, thanks to SleepPhones, you now don’t have to endure such discomfort while sleeping and listening to music. SleepPhones is a specially designed headband with speakers embedded into it. This will allow you to listen to music while you sleep by just putting the headband on around your ears and head. It holds your hair in place, plays your favorite tunes, and doesn’t wake up the whole house! Now that’s what I call ingenious. Just make sure you don’t turn it up too loud so you can listen to your alarm clock or fire alarm in case of emergencies. The SleepPhones come in black, lavender or grey and cost $39.95 each. If you’re interested, you can purchase SleepPhones here.
Next Story: Xbox 360 ran dry in December
- 2014-04-11: High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-07: Pykmax Gives The Humble Guitar Pick An Ergonomic Makeover
- 2014-04-01: Sony Bundles Michael Jackson's "XSCAPE" Album With Xperia Z2
- 2014-03-31: John Frusciante Launches His New Music Album Into Space
- 2014-03-25: Linkin Park Releases Interactive Music Video With Project Spark
- 2012-09-12: Turn your sleep into music with a new software