[CES 2011] In a banner spotted at CES 2011, Sony Ericsson decided to give everyone a sneak preview of an upcoming device that looks just like the Sony Ericsson Anzu that was leaked before. Judging from the pictures, the phone looks like it’s going to be very slim – which concurs with what people have been saying about the Anzu. The previously leaked specs of the Anzu were: MSM7230 processor, an 8.1 megapixel autofocus camera with Exmor R 16x digital zoom, 720p HD video recording at 30 FPS and stereo audio recording support, Face Recognition and Tracking, Pulsed LED, a 4.2″ FWVGA (854×480) capacitive display (X.LED multi-touch display), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, HDMI (type D), a compass, a 1,500mAh battery and of course, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). Expect more light to be shed on the device in the coming days, stay tuned.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, android 2.3, CES, ces 2011, gingerbread, leak, sony ericsson,