[CES 2011] In a banner spotted at CES 2011, Sony Ericsson decided to give everyone a sneak preview of an upcoming device that looks just like the Sony Ericsson Anzu that was leaked before. Judging from the pictures, the phone looks like it’s going to be very slim – which concurs with what people have been saying about the Anzu. The previously leaked specs of the Anzu were: MSM7230 processor, an 8.1 megapixel autofocus camera with Exmor R 16x digital zoom, 720p HD video recording at 30 FPS and stereo audio recording support, Face Recognition and Tracking, Pulsed LED, a 4.2″ FWVGA (854×480) capacitive display (X.LED multi-touch display), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, HDMI (type D), a compass, a 1,500mAh battery and of course, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). Expect more light to be shed on the device in the coming days, stay tuned.
Next Story: Lenovo IdeaPad U1 Hybrid revealed at CES 2011
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-12-12 More photos of Sony Ericsson's Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi) surface
- 2011-10-28 Sony Ericsson to roll out Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread updates for Xperia devices globally
- 2011-08-25 Sony Ericsson announces Android Gingerbread update for Xperia range
- 2011-04-13 Motorola working on a rugged enterprise Android tablet?
- 2011-04-04 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro: caught in the wild again