Word has it that Sony Ericsson will be introducing their Neo smartphone at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona that is happening in a fortnight’s time. Apparently, the latest “unnamed sources” who were talking to TechRadar says that the Sony Ericsson Neo is a confirmed feature at MWC, and in case you thought that this phone looks suspiciously familiar, it was also known as the Hallon during earlier rumor-mongering rounds. The name Neo was trademarked by Sony Ericsson in December last year, alongside the Sony Ericsson Arc which made its debut at CES 2011. Exciting times are ahead, and we do hope to bring you the latest news in mobile technology when MWC rolls around.
Next Story: Motorola i1Q iDEN Android smartphone surfaces
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones