Remember the Sony Ericsson Xperia arc that was unveiled at the recently concluded CES 2011? Well, apparently this handset will also feature true multi-touch capabilities – although we don’t think that would matter much at all since the Xperia arc’s screen isn’t all that big – definitely nowhere near the 46″ Tacto multi-touch display. We are pretty curious to know as to the type of software which will take advantage of this feature, and we would want to ask our dear readers on the different kinds of implementation where 10-finger gestures are concerned which you would like to see.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2011-07-11 Sony Ericsson Xperia ray arrives at the FCC
- 2011-07-07 Sony Ericsson Xperia arc arrives Stateside in unlocked form
- 2011-04-01 Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Arc to arrive at Rogers