If you’re anything like us and love gaming, chances are that you’ve got more than one gaming console in your house. Of course, having to manage the different controllers and wires that are used with consoles is never an easy issue, though the Spyder gaming hub might be what you’re looking for. The Spyder features a steel frame structure with storage for games and accessories that is capable of holding a flat panel display up to 40-inches and weighing up to 90 pounds. The component shelf supports up to three consoles and up to 60 pounds. The TV is mounted on the rack via a pair of VESA 400 x 400 mounting brackets. It’s apparently easy to put together the 12 large parts of this rack and it will be arriving in March for $129.
Next Story: Emoticon Keypad makes smiling a lot easier
- 2014-02-10: EmoSPARK Home Console Has Own AI
- 2013-09-20: RetroN 5 Console Set For December 10 Release Date
- 2013-09-02: Bigben Is No Tourist Attraction, But An Android-Powered Portable Gaming Console
- 2013-06-26: NVIDIA Shield Delayed Due To "Mechanical Issue"
- 2013-04-15: Ouya Underperforms Current Generation Of Android Phones In Benchmark Tests