Some iPhone accessories are plain weird and next up we’ve got pictures of what is touted as a sushi case for Apple’s iPhone 4. The cases make the iPhone 4’s back seem like a nice bamboo leaf with sushi on top of it, probably for a practical joke. Of course, if you manage to scare someone with this prank, chances are that your iPhone will end up being dropped on the floor. Strangely enough, these cases will be going on sale later this month for 3,990 Yen ($49), though why you’d want to pay so much for this is beyond us, especially since it doesn’t feature a hole for the camera to capture the funny reactions of your victims.
Next Story: Samsung Hawk and Vibrant Plus on the way?
- 2014-03-11 iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05 iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21 Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger