The Dell Streak 7 Android tablet that’s arriving on T-Mobile has had its price leaked on its product page. Apparently in the small print at the bottom of the product page, it states,”$82.50 down payment, plus 3 monthly payments of $82.50, required.” This seems very much like their T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment plan used for other products such as the Galaxy Tab. There’s a possibility that the small text was a mistake and shouldn’t be there but if it turns out to be accurate, we can expect the 7″ Android tablet to cost $330. Do take this with a pinch of salt though because there must be a reason that T-Mobile didn’t list its price where the price is supposed to be. But if it turns out to be correct, how do you feel about the price of the Streak 7? Will you be purchasing one when it drops this year?
UPDATE (1/21): According to T-Mobile, the small text has nothing to do with the Dell Streak 7′s final price and it was a technical error, so nope, the price is up in the air again. How much do you think the Dell Streak 7 will cost when it hits the streets?
Next Story: Amazon acquires LOVEFiLM
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-07-28: Dell Streak 10 Pro shown off in photograph
- 2011-04-06: Dell Streak 10" arriving in June?
- 2011-03-18: WiFi-only Dell Streak 7 arriving soon?
- 2011-01-26: LG G-Slate, Dell Streak 7 and Vibrant 4G release dates leaked
- 2011-01-17: Dell Streak 7 to be released on February 2?