The Dell Streak 7 Android tablet that’s arriving on T-Mobile has had its price leaked on its product page. Apparently in the small print at the bottom of the product page, it states,”$82.50 down payment, plus 3 monthly payments of $82.50, required.” This seems very much like their T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment plan used for other products such as the Galaxy Tab. There’s a possibility that the small text was a mistake and shouldn’t be there but if it turns out to be accurate, we can expect the 7″ Android tablet to cost $330. Do take this with a pinch of salt though because there must be a reason that T-Mobile didn’t list its price where the price is supposed to be. But if it turns out to be correct, how do you feel about the price of the Streak 7? Will you be purchasing one when it drops this year?
UPDATE (1/21): According to T-Mobile, the small text has nothing to do with the Dell Streak 7′s final price and it was a technical error, so nope, the price is up in the air again. How much do you think the Dell Streak 7 will cost when it hits the streets?RELATED
- Huawei PhoPad Trademark Filed
- Nexus 10 Gets Manual Android 4.4.1 KitKat Update
- Vinci MV7 Tablet Targets The Whole Family
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Aldi Unveils Medion Lifetab Budget Tablet In The UK
- Follow: Android, android 2.2, android tablet, Dell, dell streak 7, price, streak, streak 7, t-mobile, Tablet,