Bored of typing your tweets out on your phone or keyboard? Can’t be bothered to use voice recognition to dictate your tweets? Looking for another alternative way to tweet? Why not try tweeting with a telegraph machine. A man who goes by the name of joester5 on Twitter managed to create some sort of contraption that allows him to tweet with a telegraph machine he bought off eBay. With some open source software, a twitter account, an arduino micro-controller, and a telegraph machine – you can easily turn your dots and dashes into twitter updates too. Oh, of course you’ll have to learn Morse code. Head here for more details on how you can accomplish this. Watch a video of the telegraph machine in action after the break:
Next Story: Passenger planes of the future
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!