Being late isn’t something that you’d normally associate with a newspaper or magazine, but we already know that Rupert Murdoch’s The Daily iPad newspaper has been delayed. One of the many things that folks were wondering about this iPad-only publication would be how much it would cost. Well, reports are in that the app will set you back $0.99 weekly, giving you the feel that it’s like buying a song off iTunes. Normally you wouldn’t give much credibility to these whispers, but when they come from Rupert’s Son, James Murdoch who runs News Corp’s operations in Europe and Asia, we think it’s worth mentioning.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-02-02: The Daily iPad-only newspaper launched
- 2011-01-27: The Daily iPad newspaper to be launched on Feb 2nd
- 2011-01-13: The Daily iPad newspaper delayed for several weeks