Transcend expands their external hard drive family with the 3.5″ StoreJet35T3 that boasts the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. Targeting those who want plenty of storage space, this black (did you expect it to come in any other color?) and sleek-looking device will carry around 2TB of storage space for you, supporting the next-generation USB 3.0 standard that is capable of transferring data up to 130MB/s in real world tests. For the layman, you might want a more sobering and identifiable description of its speed – how about transferring a whole DVD movie in just 30 seconds? That sounds a whole lot better, doesn’t it? Other features include the One Touch auto-backup button, being green at heart by meeting the European Union’s eco-design requirements for Energy Related Products (ErP), while entering power-saving sleep mode automatically after ten minutes of inactivity to help you save energy by up to 70% in certain cases. Peace of mind comes in the form of a three-year limited warranty with each purchase. Any takers?
Next Story: Griffin StompBox and Mic Stand Mount for iPad
- 2012-01-26: Transcend launches Jetflash 780 USB 3.0 flash drives
- 2012-01-03: Transcend StoreJet Cloud arrives at the FCC
- 2011-08-26: ITRI and Transcend create USB drives that store up to 2TB
- 2011-08-09: Transcend JetFlash T35 is another rugged USB flash drive
- 2011-04-21: Transcend StoreJet 25H3P and StoreJet 25H2P