[CES 2011] Veebeam, a consumer electronics company dedicated to delivering digital content within the home will be showcasing their new Veebeam product today, just before CES officially opens tomorrow. The Veebeam team will be demonstrating Veebeam’s easy and affordable way to stream nearly anything from laptops to TVs. This includes HD movies, internet videos, photos, and even games. Say goodbye to expensive streaming methods that limit what you kind of content you can stream to your TV. All you have to do is download the software to your laptop or PC, plug in the USB antenna, connect your TV to the Veebeam box, pair the devices and you’re good to go. The Veebeam is available now and can be purchased online. The Standard Definition version will cost $99 while the HD version will set you back $139. Head here for more details.
Next Story: Toshiba Satellite E305, Best Buy Blue Label
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!