Verizon is no stranger when it comes to network outages, with a couple happening last year, it looks like they’re starting off the new year with another one. Some folks have been reporting that Verizon’s 3G network in the Northeastern part of the United States is now down. Verizon has confirmed the problem, but haven’t said anything about when it will be fixed and what caused it, however there are rumors saying that the carrier did a nationwide system update recently that knocked down its voice and data services. Are any of you affected by this downtime? Let us know in the comments, we’ll keep you posted on any new developments.
Next Story: Matrix sequels to be made in 3D?
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-05-19: Verizon 3G Prepaid Plans Data Cap Increased
- 2012-10-11: Verizon to sunset 2G and 3G CDMA networks by 2021 [Updated]
- 2011-04-08: Apple confirms Verizon iPad 2 3G issues