Verizon is no stranger when it comes to network outages, with a couple happening last year, it looks like they’re starting off the new year with another one. Some folks have been reporting that Verizon’s 3G network in the Northeastern part of the United States is now down. Verizon has confirmed the problem, but haven’t said anything about when it will be fixed and what caused it, however there are rumors saying that the carrier did a nationwide system update recently that knocked down its voice and data services. Are any of you affected by this downtime? Let us know in the comments, we’ll keep you posted on any new developments.
Next Story: Matrix sequels to be made in 3D?
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2013-05-19 Verizon 3G Prepaid Plans Data Cap Increased
- 2012-10-11 Verizon to sunset 2G and 3G CDMA networks by 2021 [Updated]
- 2011-04-08 Apple confirms Verizon iPad 2 3G issues