Speculation is going around that the Verizon iPhone announcement is almost here. Whispers are that Apple has blocked employee vacation requests between February 3rd and February 6th, which is Thursday through Sunday. The vacation freeze has been confirmed to be in effect in several regions in the US. It’s worth noting that Apple picked the dates of the 24th to 27th for the launch of its iPhone 4, also Thursday through Sunday, not to mention that Verizon tends to launch new devices on Thursdays too. Of course, there isn’t any confirmation that the Verizon iPhone is the device that will be announced, but the rumors definitely do seem to point in that direction.
Next Story: Huawei IDEOS X5 goes official
- 2014-04-24 The Feeling Skin Is An iPhone Battery Case And More
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2011-01-21 Verizon airs iPhone commercial, arriving on 10th of Feb
- 2011-01-11 Verizon site shows Apple iOS listing
- 2011-01-09 Verizon iPhone rumored to land on January 11th?