The Verizon iPhone rumors are going wild at the moment. Many Verizon subscribers have been screaming for a Verizon iPhone for years and the latest rumors are in. According to the rumors, a source that is familiar with the situation says that Verizon and Apple will be holding an event on January 11 in New York, where a CDMA version of the iPhone will be unveiled. We’ve previously heard rumors that it will be arriving at the end of January, but as long as it arrives this month, we’re not going to complain. We’re not talking about an iPhone 5, of course, this will be a version of the iPhone that has been adapted for Verizon’s network, and there isn’t any confirmation if the phone will support the carrier’s new 4G LTE network, though chances are that it won’t. With January 11th within touching distance, we won’t have to wait too long to find out if this rumor is true or not.
Post updated with invitation notice from Verizon. Picture courtesy of Gizmodo.
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: Apple Inc, cdma iphone, iPhone, Verizon, verizon iphone,