[CES 2011] We already know that Vizio is offering a juicy number of devices lined up for us, such as 71-inch 3D displays, along with the VIA Phone and Tablet. Of course, there is some service connecting all those things together, and we’re talking about the VIA Plus service. The VIA Plus offers a connected ecosystem combining the latest technologies for a unified user experience. VIA Plus HDTVs and Blu-ray devices will be able to incorporate Google TV and support a Bluetooth QWERTY universal remote with touchpad, dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi and enhanced onscreen navigation. Thanks to the VIA Phone and Tablet’s built-in IR blaster, these devices will also be able to be controlled by the universal remote control app. VIA Plus devices will allow consumers to search, organize and access their favorite apps easily, offering them a unified and consistent interface.
Next Story: Vizio announces the VIA Plus Phone and Tablet
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014