At long last, owners of the Samsung Intercept will be getting some Froyo love this coming spring. After all, Virgin Mobile just made available said smartphone last October, so to see them release the Android 2.2 Froyo update in just three months thereabouts is pretty speedy compared to other carriers that sport Android phones. The update should be rolling out Over The Air, so keep on checking in due time for a notification in the top left hand corner of your Intercept’s display. Just make sure that all your data is carefully stashed away somewhere and backed up, because you can never quite tell whether Murphy is going to strike you or not when you make that fateful update.
Next Story: KFA2 graphics card has no display outputs
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2011-03-11 WiFi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab arriving a little too late?
- 2011-03-07 Samsung Galaxy Pro announced
- 2011-02-16 Virgin Mobile introduces Android 2.2 to Samsung Intercept