[CES 2011] We’ve previously heard whispers of a VIA Phone and Tablet from Vizio and were even lucky enough to catch a picture of them. Now Vizio has come out and made both products official, confirming the technical specifications of them too.
First off, the Vizio VIA Phone will be powered by a 1GHz processor and offer some juicy features such as a 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microSD card slot, HDMI output, HD video playback, along with a front- and rear-facing camera.
The VIA Tablet will also be powered by a 1GHz processor and offers an 8-inch capacitive touchscreen display, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth connectivity, GPS, microSD card slot, HDMI output, HD video playback and a front-facing camera for video chats. It also boasts a unique three-speaker design for stereo audio in both portrait and landscape modes.
Interestingly, both devices offer a built-in IR blaster with a universal remote control app for quick access to the entire home theater system and will be powered by Google’s Android platform, supporting the Android Market.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: CES, ces 2011, Tablet, vizio,