[CES 2011] Vizio might be well known for flat-screen TVs, but the company looks like it’s set to make the jump into the competitive smartphone and tablet market, tapping on Google’s magic to make its devices competitive. The company actually teased such a move in an advert that it ran before the Rose Bowl game and is expected to reveal its wireless products before the CES 2011 kicks off. If the rumors are accurate, the Via phone will feature a 4-inch touchscreen display, along with front- and rear-facing cameras. The Via tablet will feature an 8-inch display, Wi-Fi and also a front-facing camera. Both devices will be powered by Google’s Android operating system and be sold through Walmart and Costco stores. Video after the jump.
- AT&T EverThere Launched To Offer Portable Peace Of Mind
- Blynk Wearable Time Lapse Camera
- SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Follow: CES, ces 2011, smartphone, Tablet, vizio,