Has the social networking craze gone too far? Some of you might say yes, with the WeSC Karmatech concept having been developed by a bunch of students at Sweden’s Hyper Island school. Touted to be a “social take on Nike+,” the shoes will not come with any accelerometer of sorts, but it does feature an RFID chip which enables the wearer to interact with their surroundings. Among its capabilities would be to check in automatically at a location, followed by sharing it over Facebook or Twitter. Hopefully if this concept take off, it will at least harness all of that kinetic energy generated by the pair of footwear.
Next Story: Leaked Costco pricing of Motorola Atrix 4G
- 2014-01-21: Facebook News Feed Favors Friends & Pages Vs. Memes
- 2014-01-21: Searching For Recipes On Pinterest Is Now Easier
- 2013-03-01: Facebook Tests New Timeline Designs, 'Like Page' Button
- 2013-01-15: Facebook Graph Search: A Great Strategic Move
- 2012-11-26: Facebook Privacy Message Is Pointless. Stop Posting