There is just something about this hack that ought to make most people wonder – now why hasn’t it been thought of before? We’re looking at KinEmote hacking Windows 7 software in order to have it play nice with Kinect technology (also from Microsoft, so the process might be a wee bit easier since the same company is behind the hardware and the software) as you attempt to kill those green pigs by hurling various birds across the air – with your bare hands, of course. While it isn’t exactly a full gesture control, you will need to use a wireless controller similar to a PowerPoint clicker or wireless mouse to vent the Angry Birds’ frustrations on them piggies. To have a better idea of what we’re talking about, do enjoy the video in the extended post.
Next Story: HP Slate installed in vehicle dashboard
- 2014-04-02: New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27: Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31: 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27: NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots
- 2011-06-09: Kinect hack might be used in intelligent healing massage?
- 2011-03-21: Nerf Gun, mouse, Kinect combined together to play House of the Dead
- 2011-03-21: Microsoft Kinect works on the Sony PlayStation 3
- 2011-02-16: Kinect hacked to work with Android
- 2011-02-14: Kinect hack gives you magic powers over Roomba