Larry “Major Nelson” Hryb claims that Microsoft executives won’t be too excited about the NPD’s monthly report concerning hardware console sales in December 2010, since the company apparently ran out of consoles at the end of the month. In addition to that, supply for both January and February remains tight, so that might just give under pressure Sony and Nintendo executives some breathing space as they know that one of their major rivals is having issues with supplies. Still, that doesn’t mean it is all doom and gloom for Microsoft – he is expecting last month’s Xbox 360 hardware sales to surpass the figure which was recorded in December 2009. If this crystal ball gazing session is correct, then that would mean the Xbox 360 has outsold Sony’s PlayStation 3 yet again, even more so during one of the year’s most important sales months. The Kinect probably had a role to play in its sales momentum, that’s for sure.
Next Story: Gundam ashtray and cup holder merchandise
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-12-16: Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-12: Fable Anniversary Hitting Xbox 360 On Feb. 4, 2014 With Bonus Content
- 2013-12-09: Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- 2013-11-27: Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold