Think that your Xbox 360 doesn’t look menacing enough? Maybe you’d want to associate your precious gaming console with something that’s literally hot, such as a toaster. We’re talking about the XToaster360 mod, which sees an Xbox 360 console’s guts crammed into a toaster, complete with fancy blue lights. The console obviously still plays your favorite games, though it doesn’t seem like it’s capable of heating up your bagels anymore, but at least it has got its priorities straight, right? Check out a video of the XToaster360 in action after the jump.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-03-20: Xbox Live Accounts Of 'High Profile' Microsoft Employees Hacked
- 2011-12-14: Xbox 360 turned into an aquarium
- 2011-03-21: Ben Heck's 1977 Atari and Xbox 360 merger