This probably isn’t a very practical design, but it’s definitely strange enough to warrant a mention. We’re talking about the Zip jacket concept that allows you to interact with your media player via the jacket itself. Once it’s hooked up, if you want to turn up the volume, just zip upwards, and if you want to turn the volume down, zip downwards. Of course, it’s easy to imagine a scenario where it’s incredibly hot but you want to turn the music up, what would you do then? Still, maybe the designer will fine tune this idea and make it more feasible.
Next Story: Megatex solar-powered LED display
- 2013-12-04: NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-01-21: Machina Midi Controller Jacket Complete At Last
- 2012-03-22: Sporty Supaheroe jacket for safe cycling
- 2011-06-22: Sense-Roid jacket will give you a hug
- 2011-03-24: Keyboard Jacket – fashion better left at home