Zoho and Google have teamed up to help you land a Cr-48 notebook (read our review and see whether you want to participate after that or not), where it will happen via a special promotion which begins from today onwards, lasting for up to a week. This promotion is available in several Zoho apps such as Zoho Writer, Creator, Books and Invoice. Once you have visited one of these apps through the Chrome Web Store, you might be lucky enough to see a banner on the top of the page with an ‘Apply Now’ link. Follow the instructions and apply, and lucky users will then be notified later on as to whether they’re a proud new owner of a Cr-48 notebook. Thanks for your generosity, Zoho!
Next Story: Sony PS3 3.56 software update coming your way
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2012-12-14: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Another Five Nexus 7 Tablets To Win!
- 2011-11-21: Google Chromebooks New Design and Price Cut
- 2011-06-29: MSI CX480 arrives in the mainstream market