Zoho and Google have teamed up to help you land a Cr-48 notebook (read our review and see whether you want to participate after that or not), where it will happen via a special promotion which begins from today onwards, lasting for up to a week. This promotion is available in several Zoho apps such as Zoho Writer, Creator, Books and Invoice. Once you have visited one of these apps through the Chrome Web Store, you might be lucky enough to see a banner on the top of the page with an ‘Apply Now’ link. Follow the instructions and apply, and lucky users will then be notified later on as to whether they’re a proud new owner of a Cr-48 notebook. Thanks for your generosity, Zoho!
Next Story: Sony PS3 3.56 software update coming your way
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2012-12-14 Ubergizmo Giveaway: Another Five Nexus 7 Tablets To Win!
- 2011-11-21 Google Chromebooks New Design and Price Cut
- 2011-06-29 MSI CX480 arrives in the mainstream market