In a recent interview with IDG, Jonny Shih -the chairman of ASUS- has mentioned that his company is working on a “Secret Weapon” that no one has seen yet, but that the world will soon see as we get closer to the launch date.
Jonny Shih would not comment on the Secret Weapon, but he believe that only a few OS will survive the current war, and that companies like ASUS will have to find new ways to service customers. Most importantly, he has the wisdom to recognize that the value is in the user interface and that cloud services can take different forms, it doesn’t have to be all web (like Chrome OS) or all native apps (like Windows). Instead, it should use a mix of both to achieve the best results.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2011-11-14: Speck iGuy keeps your iPad safe
- 2011-07-05: Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2011-07-05: Suppliers to ship 5 million iPad 2 touch sensors this month
- 2011-06-30: Apple's iPad Helps A 9 Year Old Girl With Eyesight Problems
- 2011-03-02: iPad 2 is a quintessential "product upgrade"