You might remember the disappointment of many folks when it was confirmed that the netbook dock for the Motorola Atrix 4G would cost $499.99, which is more expensive than some netbooks out there. Now AT&T has defended the price point of the device and pointed out that it’s not that expensive when compared to a tablet like the iPad and it provided many features that could even compete with computers. The carrier is also offering a bundle that will offer both the Atrix 4G and the dock for the same price as the dock itself, which is almost like buying two devices at once, though you’ll need to tie yourself to a contract for that. While there is no denying that there are benefits to the netbook dock, do you think it’s worth the price that is being asked for it?
Next Story: Dell XT3 corporate tablet looks butt ugly - NOT!
- 2012-07-10 Motorola Atrix HD official specs
- 2012-06-08 Motorola Dinara render spotted, might be Atrix 3 for AT&T
- 2012-02-15 Motorola Atrix receives new update
- 2011-10-28 Atrix 2 Review
- 2011-09-22 Motorola Atrix 2 caught in the wild again
- 2011-03-23 Atrix Review
- 2011-01-26 Motorola Droid Bionic and Atrix 4G could suffer from fatal power problems
- 2011-01-24 Motorola Atrix 4G laptop dock to cost $150?
- 2011-01-20 Motorola Atrix 4G arrives at the FCC