Since cars have gone the electric way these days, so did other forms of transport, including those on two wheels. The Batribike Micro will be powered by your two feet, but of course, if you need that little bit of extra boost, there is always a 14.4V lithium battery that will provide the relevant juice to a 120 watt high-torque electric motor, which is capable of propelling a rider up to 12mph. Whenever the battery dies, you can always cycle it like a manual bicycle, but when it is in the ‘pedal assist’ mode, it will boast a range of 12-15 miles. Tipping the scales at 21 lbs, the Batribike Micro is easily collapsed into the included bag for easy transportation. The price to pay for such green convenience? Nearly a grand after conversion from the £599 price point.
Next Story: Wireless domino tiles fall sans touch
- 2014-04-17: Nissan Offers Free And Easy Charging For LEAF Cars
- 2014-04-15: Cheaper Chevrolet Volt Could Arrive Soon
- 2014-04-14: Netherlands' Glow In The Dark Highway Is Now A Reality
- 2014-04-13: U.S. Navy Turns Seawater Into Fuel For Its Vessels
- 2014-04-09: Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone