We previously brought Best Buy’s Buy Back Program to your attention, which is a program that allows users to sell their old electronics back to Best Buy for a percentage of its value, which can then be used to finance your new gadget. Now Best Buy has officially announced the program and allows gadgets to be eligible for it without any additional cost through February 12th, which is a nice cost savings, since you’d normally need to shell out around $70 (depending on the device) to buy into the program. The program went live with a video advert starring Ozzie Osbourne and Justin Bieber, and you can check it out after the jump.
Next Story: Solar-wind bridge concept aims to harvest energy
- 2014-02-16: Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2013-12-12: Best Gadgets You Can Find At Best Buy [Promoted]
- 2013-11-26: Apple's Brick And Mortar Stores Account For 11% Of All U.S. Cellphone Sales
- 2013-11-24: PS4 Sold Out At Best Buy
- 2013-11-21: Best Buy Offering $75 Gift Card With Fourth Generation iPad Purchase