If you have trouble hitting the on-screen button on your iPhone whenever you take a photograph and wish that you had a physical button to press, you must’ve been let down after Apple removed apps from the iTunes App Store that remapped the physical buttons on the iPhone to take photographs. Well fret not, Camera Mic is here. This app doesn’t repurpose the buttons on your iPhone to trigger the shutter, but it comes close. It makes use of the mic on your iPhone. All you have to do is run your finger across the mic on your iPhone or hands-free kit and the iPhone will snap a picture. It’s that simple! The app has sensitivity controls for you to adjust in the event you’re somewhere noisy and you don’t want pictures to be accidentally taken by loud background noises. Camera Mic is available now on the iTunes App Store for $1.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Follow: Apple Inc, apps, camera, iOS, iPhone, photograph, photos,