For our friends who dislike wearing a watch (yes, there are some people who fall under that category so don’t be surprised), you will be pleasantly surprised to know that there is an alternative apart from a sundial. We’re talking about designer Kota Nezu’s Clock Parasol idea, where it will “calculate” the time thanks to a compass which is attached to the handle so that you can know your bearnigs, and looking up to the underside of the parasol, that will let you figure out the current time zone and time you’re in right now. It will retail for €25, although that is a distributor price – so expect the final price point to be inflated. Why not throw in a barometer while they’re at it?
- 2013-08-29 The Ring Clock Helps You Keep The Sands Of Time In Your Hands
- 2013-06-11 Lego Binary Clock
- 2013-04-21 BERG Cuckoo Clock Sings With Each Tweet
- 2012-11-01 QR Code Clock is the bee’s knees
- 2012-10-12 Apple and SBB come to agreement over iOS 6 Clock app