Ever wonder just how large a touchscreen display can get? How about 33 feet? That’s measures to around 10 meters if you’re chugging along to the metric system, and to make matters more interesting, this touchscreen display is curved and put together by some boffins from the University of Groningen. A trio of computers will handle the touch detection, while another one processes all the incoming touch input. Relying on half a dozen cameras and 16 infrared emitters, it is definitely a touchscreen display that agrees to the adage “the more the merrier”. Check out a video of it in action in the extended post – we believe you will be mesmerized from the start.
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Canon EOS M2 Might Be A Japan-Only Release For Now
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Follow: touch screen, touchscreen, touchscreen display,