If you’re a Netflix or VUDU subscriber as well as a Boxee Box owner, you’ll be delighted to know that the set top box from D-Link now supports both favorite video streaming services: Netflix and VUDU. One of the most requested features of the Boxee Box is finally here at no additional cost (besides your $7.99/month Netflix or $2/2 nights VUDU subscription of course). All you need to do is update the software on your Boxee Box (automatically done for you or you can just head to Settings > System > Update on your Box) to the latest firmware (22.214.171.12443) and you’re set! This feature is now available to all Boxee Box customers in the US and Canada. Watch a video demonstration of Netflix on Boxee Box after the break. Don’t own a Boxee Box yet? Check out our review to see if you should get one for yourself.
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: boxee box, d link, Netflix, support, vudu,