Now isn’t exactly the best time to purchase Intel stock especially with word of its Sandy Bridge chipset experiencing some serious flaws, and it could end up costing the company in excess of $1 billion in losses due to missed sales and higher costs. Ouch! Missed sales would mean companies like MSI, Gigabyte and Dell will be pulling their Sandy Bridge-compatible models at the moment, so nobody can purchase them. While the demonstration at CES 2011 was pretty impressive, outpacing the current generation chipsets by a mile, but all this news certainly means only one thing – best to take your time and release a working product instead of a half-baked one.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson prepares updates for Xperia line
- 2011-10-24 MacBook Pro refreshed specs (Official)
- 2011-05-25 Panasonic rugged Toughbook 31 upgraded
- 2011-04-19 ASUS updates U43SD bamboo laptop
- 2011-03-18 Dell Inspiron R laptops now available
- 2011-03-07 Acer to roll out Sandy Bridge Timeline notebooks next month