It looks like the Parrot AR.Drone quadracopter is all the rage now. The folks over at Logic Applications have come up with a new app for the iPhone that you can use to fly your Parrot AR.Drone. Called Drone Master, it makes use of the iPhone 4 (and iPod touch 4th generation)’s gyroscope to allow users to fly the Parrot AR.Drone by simply tilting their phone. Drone Master offers users a variety of ways to control the vehicle, and it even unlocks the “Stalker” mode that was previously only available for Linux users. In addition to being able to pilot the quadracopter with the gyroscope, users have access to features such as “shake to Trim” or “shake to kill engines” using the app. Head over to the Drone Master site for more details and demo videos or purchase the app on the iTunes App Store for $4.99 now.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!