Duke Nukem Forever has more or less taken, well, forever to arrive, and before the game is even out, here we are with a special edition of the title announced, known as Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition. Of course, this special edition will cost you another $50, but after waiting for so long for the game, why not just bust the budget this once and get one of the (potentially) coolest special editions? After all, how many games come with a bust of the protagonist, making Duke’s bust worth every penny forked out. Apart from that, you get a limited edition certificate of authenticity, a 100 page hardcover book known as The History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault, some postcards, stickers, paper craft, poker chips, and radioactive emblem dice among others. What, no cigars here?
Next Story: MacBook Air to get Sandy Bridge chips in June?
- 2011-10-21: New Nintendo 3DS cannot be purchased anywhere
- 2011-10-11: Top Gear limited edition TomTom device outed
- 2011-09-20: Gearbox wants your help for the next Duke Nukem game
- 2011-08-30: Next Duke Nukem game to be better and revealed soon
- 2011-06-27: Duke Nukem Forever coming to the Mac platform
- 2011-06-22: Duke Nukem Forever demo now available to everyone
- 2011-06-13: Duke Nukem Forever reviews pour in, game is a flop