Elecom has just introduced 2 new Bluetooth 3.0 keyboards to the market – the TK-FBM023E and TK-FBM023. The Bluetooth keyboards are universal, meaning they will work with any Bluetooth enabled device such as the Apple iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and phones, as well as your PC or PS3 (I think it could probably work with the new Pokemon typing game too). The FBM023E series will come with additional function keys for iOS and Mac OS X support, while the TK-FBM023 series will have function keys that work with Windows 7 and Vista. The keyboards come in the Japanese 82 key layout or Universal English and come with a stand to help prop up your devices such as the iPad. The keyboards will retail for about $66. No word if they’ll hit our shores, but head here for more details.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: bluetooth, elecom, keyboard, stand,