You might remember Fujifilm’s vintage looking camera, the Finepix X100, which was unveiled a few months back. If you have plenty of money to burn and were dreaming of owning this, the good news is that the company has confirmed that this camera will be shipping to America next month and will set you back $1,200. For your money, you’ll be getting a camera with an APS-C-sized 12.3-image sensor equipped with a 23mm f/2.0 prime lens. Other features of this camera include ISO ranging from 200 to 6400, which can be further boosted to 12,800, 720p video recording, a hybrid viewfinder that supports a high-res EVF or a traditional rangefinder that uses the LCD to display additional information.
- 2013-01-30 Fujifilm FinePix S6800 Long Zoom Camera
- 2013-01-07 Fujifilm FinePix HS50EXR 42X Optical Zoom Camera
- 2012-08-27 Fujifilm XP1 spotted in leak
- 2012-07-25 Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR camera features Wi-Fi sharing capability
- 2012-05-10 Fujifilm FinePix XP170 arrives at the FCC
- 2010-03-14 Fuji FinePix Z700EXR Features Pet Detection
- 2010-07-21 Fuji unveils new digital cameras