Nokia’s new focus on Windows Phone 7 might mean that there is less emphasis and support for MeeGo in the future, but that doesn’t mean that the platform is dead. Now the first netbook to be preinstalled with MeeGo has arrived in Singapore, thanks to Fujitsu. The LifeBook MH330 has pretty standard netbook specifications, such as a 1.66GHz Intel Atom N455 processor, 1GB of RAM, 250GB hard drive, and a 10.1-inch 1024 x 600 pixel LED display. Fujitsu claims that it has customized the MeeGo installation to take advantage of the hardware buttons, though it remains to be seen if MeeGo netbooks will take off.
Next Story: Mercedes Benz ELA concept car of the future
- 2013-10-08: Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T904 Announced
- 2013-10-08: Fujitsu LIFEBOOK U904 Ultrabook
- 2013-07-23: Fujitsu Lifebook AH78 Concept Purifies Air Around You
- 2013-06-04: Fujitsu Lifebook UH90 Is A Haswell-Powered Ultrabook
- 2012-08-20: Fujitsu recycles CDs and DVDs into notebooks