Hitachi Japan has announced two new audio player models that will be added to its i.μ line of portable audio players. Both devices offer 4GB of internal storage and support for MP3 and WMA files. The HMP-S104 is the more basic device and features a small 128 x 64 pixel display and will set you back $49. The HMP-V204 features a 2-inch color 176 x 220 display and supports JPEG and BMP files too, along with FM radio support. It’ll set you back $61. The players will be available in Japan from February 14th, so you’ve got a few days to save.
Next Story: iPad 2 to be unveiled in Feb, launched in March?
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2014-03-14: SoftBank's CEO Reveals How He Brought The iPhone To Japan
- 2011-11-15: Japan Display Inc: Sony, Hitachi and Toshiba display merger goes through
- 2009-08-28: Major merger exercise a possibility
- 2010-05-17: KDDI Shows Its Summer Phone Line-up In Japan