HP has unveiled some new consumer notebooks that are built on HP’s MUSE (materials, usability, sensory appeal and experience) design philosophy. These new notebooks can be personalized with a choice of 17 exclusive wallpapers that are designed by six artists around the world. First off we’ve got the Pavilion dv6 and dv7 notebooks, which use design elements from the company’s popular ENVY line such as sleek metal finishing, HP’s exclusive Beats Audio, USB 3.0, on-board quad speakers and the dv7 even includes a subwoofer. These notebooks offer screen sizes in 15.6- and 17.3-inches and are powered by Intel’s second-generation Core i5 and i7 processors and optional AMD Radeon 6000 graphics. You’re also given the option of a Blu-ray disc player and up to 1TB of storage on the dv6 and 2TB of storage on the dv7.
The Pavilion g-series is available in a variety of colors, and offer models such as the g4, g6 and g7. These notebooks include a HD BrightView display with Altec Lansing speakers, not to mention SRS Premium Audio, allowing you to enjoy movies and music.
The Pavilion dv6 and dv7 are expected to be available in the spring, though pricing wasn’t mentioned yet. The Pavilion g4, g6 and g7 will be available on March 13th and will be prices will start at $499.99, $449.99 and $599.99 respectively.
Next Story: Kondo KHR-3HV robot walks around on stilts
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2013-09-19: HP Pavilion 13 x2 and Pavilion 11 x2: Hands-On
- 2013-01-06: HP Pavilion TouchSmart Sleekbook and HP Pavilion Sleekbook
- 2013-01-06: HP Pavilion 20xi to 27xi IPS LCD Monitors
- 2011-05-15: HP Pavilion Desktop Computers, Updated
- 2011-01-06: HP Pavilion dm1-3010nr notebook is 4G LTE-capable