[MWC 2011] Large displays are always great and HTC’s latest Incredible S offers users a bright 4-inch WVGA Super LCD display, not to mention stereo surround sound. This phone is an upgraded version of the Droid Incredible and offers juicy specifications such as a 1GHz Qualcomm processor, 768MB of RAM, 8-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash, 720p video recording, along with a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. You also get Bluetooth, Wi-Fi b/g/n and DLNA as part of the deal. The phone measures in at 120 x 64 x 11.7mm and weighs 135.5 grams. The Incredible S will be available to customers across major European and Asian markets in Q2 of 2011.
Check out the demo video shot at MWC 2011 after the jump.
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- Fairphone To Start Shipping Later This Month
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: incredible s, MWC, mwc, mwc 2011, mwc2011,