[MWC 2011] Large displays are always great and HTC’s latest Incredible S offers users a bright 4-inch WVGA Super LCD display, not to mention stereo surround sound. This phone is an upgraded version of the Droid Incredible and offers juicy specifications such as a 1GHz Qualcomm processor, 768MB of RAM, 8-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash, 720p video recording, along with a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. You also get Bluetooth, Wi-Fi b/g/n and DLNA as part of the deal. The phone measures in at 120 x 64 x 11.7mm and weighs 135.5 grams. The Incredible S will be available to customers across major European and Asian markets in Q2 of 2011.
Check out the demo video shot at MWC 2011 after the jump.
Next Story: HTC Wildfire S introduced
- 2012-07-02: HTC Incredible S to get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich?
- 2011-04-14: HTC Droid Incredible 2 launch on April 28?
- 2011-04-13: Verizon Droid Incredible 2 confirmed to be a world phone
- 2011-04-08: Launch dates for Verizon phones leaked online
- 2011-03-24: HTC Incredible S locked down
- 2011-02-25: MWC 2011: Take Away
- 2011-02-18: LG Optimus 3D smartphone priced and ready to rock the UK
- 2011-02-17: Apple iPhone wins the Best Mobile Device Award at the Mobile World Congress
- 2011-02-17: DoCoMo demonstrates interactive 'touchable' 3D display
- 2011-02-16: Samsung Galaxy Mini caters for those on a tight budget