Who would’ve thought that lasers could help your hair grow back? Well the folks over at Apira Science think so and have released a new product called iGrow. The iGrow is a helmet-like device that shoots lasers out onto your scalp to help you grow and thicken the hair on your head. It also comes with a remote control to program the device for women or men and has a set of headphones for you to plug your mp3 player in, so you can listen to music while the lasers do their work. There hasn’t been any proof or evidence if this device works, but if you’re desperate to try anything for that once glorious mane of hair you had “back in the days”, I guess you’d be willing to part with $695 – especially since Apira Science are offering a 6-month money back guarantee. Head here to find out more.
- 2014-04-08: Navy Engineers To Deploy Laser Weapon Later This Summer
- 2014-03-13: Skull Orbic H.I. MIPS Helmet Warns You If It Is Seriously Damaged
- 2014-02-18: U.S. Navy Set To Deploy First Laser On Ship This Year
- 2013-11-12: Hövding Invisible Bike Helmet - An Idea Worth Investing In?
- 2013-10-17: This Motorcycle Helmet Features A Rearview Camera, Turn-By-Turn Directions
- 2013-09-10: Laser Capable Of Detecting Bombs
- 2013-07-02: Nike Launches Laser Soccer Field Service In Spain [Video]
- 2013-05-28: Homemade Lightsaber Featuring 3W Laser Burns Through Stuff