It’s time for our weekly dosage of iPad 2 speculations. The folks over at 9to5mac have gotten their hands on some photographs of what is touted to be a screen protector for the iPad 2. It has been confirmed that the next generation iPad will feature a front facing camera, but it wasn’t confirmed where it would be positioned. But now, from the screen protector, we can see that the camera will be placed right on top of the tablet, right smack in the middle, aligned with the iPad’s home button. Oh speaking of the home button, it looks like it’s still there – did Apple decide to do away with the multi-fingered gestures in the final release of the iPad 2? Possibly. But if this screen protector turns out to be the real deal, it looks like we’ll still be seeing the home button for another generation of iPads.
Next Story: Ghost Rider GPS tracker has no hellfire
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-11-18: JBL OnBeat Xtreme speaker dock available now
- 2011-11-03: Apple rumored to release two iPad tablets next year
- 2011-08-03: Rage HD optimized for the iPad 2
- 2011-08-03: Griffin IntelliCase for iPad 2 now available