Sometimes those iPad rumors are so wild you don’t know if they’re true or just stirring things up. At this point, we’d suggest you take the latest rumor with a pinch of salt, since it claims that the iPad 3 could be arriving as early as September this fall. It started off when Daring Fireball’s John Gruber mentioned that the freshly announced HP TouchPad webOS tablet might just run into the iPad 3’s launch. He later admitted that it was just a guess, but another site was quick to add some credibility to that claim. The plan is apparently to release a version of the iPad in the next few weeks and then blow the doors open with another new version in the fall. As with many Apple rumors, this might just turn out to be pure rubbish, but we definitely wouldn’t mind an early release for the iPad 3, since patience isn’t a strong point of ours.
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued