Earlier this month, a Killzone 3 PS3 bundle was announced, and it will be arriving in Europe in due time. What does this bundle have inside? For starters, you will receive a Jungle Green Dualshock 3 controller, as well as obviously a PS3 to get you started and the game itself, Killzone 3. Of course, our friends living across the pond will not be the only ones who will receive such a bundle, but those of us living Stateside as well – our package will come with a copy of Killzone 3, a 160GB PS3 and a standard Dualshock 3, where this merry bunch will cost you three Benjamins. Which do you prefer – the European bundle or the US one? You will need to wait for at least one more week since the US bundle will arrive on February 22.
Next Story: Skype Access Wi-Fi service announced
- 2014-04-01: Killzone Shadow Fall Insurgent Pack Now Available
- 2014-03-06: Killzone: Shadow Fall Accidentally Sold For 85p In The UK
- 2014-01-16: New Free Killzone Shadow Fall Maps Spotted
- 2013-11-29: Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- 2013-11-27: New Killzone Mercenary Updates On Its Way With Free Multiplayer Maps