Granted, next month is just a few hours away for us Americans, but we want to be accurate in our reporting just in case someone living in a different time zone decides to point it out that it is already March. Well, we have word that LG’s Optimus 2X will be arriving on that continent in March, albeit without revealing just which country, carrier and exact release date that will happen. We do know that this smartphone arrived in Korea late last month, and for our German friends, it is known as the Optimus Speed in Germany. LG has also been pretty silent on US availability as well, so everyone else has been kept in the dark. At least you have some comfort knowing that the Optimus 2X will arrive with Android 2.2 Froyo and there will be an Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade on the way.
Next Story: Piggy Bank with a modern twist
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2011-11-02: LG ayes Ice Cream Sandwich update for Optimus 2X
- 2011-10-31: LG Optimus 2X to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread update after all
- 2011-04-14: LG Optimus 2X to get Gingerbread in mid-2011
- 2011-01-30: LG Optimus 2X and Optimus Black up for pre-order at Amazon Germany
- 2011-01-05: LG Optimus 2X official video ad surfaces