After being spotted in the wild, it looks like LG is ready to blow the cover on their upcoming 3D phone. The LG Optimus 3D has been officially announced to make its debut appearance at the Mobile World Congress in Spain, Barcelona in a couple of weeks. The phone will be LG’s first foray into 3D smartphones and while it isn’t the world’s first 3D phone (the Sharp Galapagos came out awhile ago), it will be the first to offer consumers a full 3D experience. Because there is a lack of 3D content available to view on phones right now, LG has included features for you to create your own 3D content. A dual-lens camera for 3D recording and its glasses-free LCD panel for 3D viewing will allow you to share content with your friends anytime, anywhere. We’ll keep you posted when we get a hands-on experience with the phone.
Next Story: Apple rejects Sony Reader Store app
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2011-09-06 LG reportedly working on Optimus 3D 2
- 2011-02-18 LG Optimus 3D smartphone priced and ready to rock the UK
- 2011-02-13 LG Optimus Black to be shown off at MWC
- 2011-02-13 LG Optimus Pad to be shown off at Mobile World Congress
- 2011-02-13 LG Optimus 3D officially announced