[MWC] LG’s first 3D phone, the LG Optimus 3D will make its debut this weekend at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. The world’s first full 3D experience phone will give users the ability to view and create 3D content that can be immediately viewed on the phone’s glasses-free 3D display. The phone packs a 1GHz OMAP 4 dual-core processor, a dual-lens camera that enables users to record content in 3D, and a 4.3″ (800 × 480) touchscreen capable of displaying glasses-free 3D, HDMI output, and DLNA support for easy sharing of multimedia content. Stay tuned for more news about the Optimus 3D as we bring you then news from MWC over the next few days.
Next Story: HTC HD7 Review
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2011-02-13: LG Optimus Black to be shown off at MWC
- 2011-02-13: LG Optimus Pad to be shown off at Mobile World Congress
- 2011-02-01: LG Optimus 3D to debut at Mobile World Congress