Strange to see a concept device not living up to its namesake – we’re talking about the LG Triptych, which denotes the number 3, although it has just two faces. Still, this is one convergence device that would attract the attention of many since it lets you carry both a phone and a tablet in a single form factor – especially when you can open it up to have both displays synchronize to end up as a tablet, albeit with a potentially distracting bezel in the middle. Who are we to say that such a crazy idea won’t happen in the future, but from the form factor itself, we’re guessing they’ve also figured out potential battery woes involved in something so small and yet having so many power guzzling parts.
Next Story: Leaked specifications of HTC Wildfire 2 revealed
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2010-04-14: Eco Friendly LG Leaf Concept Phone
- 2010-04-29: LG GW990 Will Stay A Concept Device
- 2010-06-03: LG Flutter Concept Phone
- 2010-06-07: Concept: LG 3D Mobile Phone Looks Awesome
- 2010-08-27: Eagle Phone concept hopes to be adopted by LG