If you think that Mercedes Benz cars are for boring businessmen, you might want to check out this concept Mercedes Benz ELA design that is powered by electricity and features solar cells, making it a rather green vehicle. The ELA here is designed to be used for a variety of purposes, like a family car, cab or even people who need additional security. The ELA has a very low fuel consumption and features four comfortable seats and doors that open upwards, giving it that additional sporty look.
Next Story: Flash trigger with programmable delay
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2011-09-12 Mercedes Benz F 125 gullwing coupe concept to debut this week?
- 2011-09-01 Smart ForVision Electric Concept Car
- 2010-12-03 Grow A Mercedes Biome Concept Car